It’s my pleasure to teach you this year at Academy High School. I’m looking forward to not only helping you understand the natural world a little better, but also giving you skills that will serve you well in college and beyond. In addition in teaching secondary science for 17 years, I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to work and serve in a number of “real world” fields outside of education. I believe these experiences give me a unique perspective that you’ll benefit from as well. Here’s to a great school year!
My Fascinating Life:
- Grew up in Corpus Christi, TX
- B.S. in Biology from Howard Payne University in Brownwood, TX
- M.Ed in Educational Administration from Concordia University Texas in Austin, TX
- Married Staci Sutton (Worden) in 1999.
- Have some kids... Garrett and Reese.
- 17 years experience teaching secondary Science.
- Raising kids, chickens, guineas, ducks, a dog, a cat, and a fish in the suburbs of Holland, TX.