Senior Important Info Page
Senior Graduation Ceremony Checklist
- I have received the required number of credits to graduate.
- I have passed all EOC test requirements.
- I meet the state 90% attendance requirement. All Make up hours for attendance must be made up by May 26, 2018.
- I meet the AHS Graduation Dress Code requirement. (See link on this page)
- I am in good disciplinary standing with AISD.
- I do not owe any fines, monies, or books to AHS/AISD. All money/items owed to AISD must be taken care of by Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
Senior Things to Do Checklist
- College visits Last Day for College Visits - Friday, May 18, 2018
- College applications - KNOW YOUR DEADLINES!!!
- Request transcripts and EOC scores from AHS Counselor PRIOR to the last day of school.
- Take ACT/SAT/ASVAB and any other national test needed for college entry. (If you haven't done so already)
- Meet scholarship application deadlines!!!
- Senior Pictures August 1 & 2, 2017. Students will receive their time from Inter-State Studio, look for a letter and email.
- Homecoming - Friday, September 22, 2017 vs. Comanche @ 7:30pm
- Senior Graduation Meeting with Herff Jones - November 30, 2017; during Excel Period 10:27 - 10:51
- Senior Graduation Orders with Herff Jones - December 13th and 14th during both lunch period; 11:30 - 1:00
- Prom - Tenroc Ranch in Salado - Saturday, March 24, 2018, time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
- Senior Class Trip - Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018; Place: TBA
- Senior Academic Awards/Scholarship Ceremony - Thursday, May 24, 2018 @ 6:30pm(AHS Commons)
- Baccalaureate Service - Sunday, May 27, 2018 @ 3pm @ Taylor's Valley Baptist Church. Arrive @ 2:30pm (No Caps, Just Gowns)
- Graduation Class Picture - Friday, June 01, 2018 @ 9:45am (AHS Commons) Followed by Senior Walk at AES/AIS
- Graduation Practice - Saturday, June 02, 2018 @ 8:00am (UMHB Mayborn Campus Center) Seniors Report by 7:30am
- Graduation Ceremony - Saturday, June 02, 2018 @ 10:00am (UMHB Mayborn Campus Center)
- Project Celebration Leave Time - Information provided by PC2018 Representatives